Monday 16 May 2016

Non-communicable Diseases

A non-communicable disease (NCD) is a medical condition or disease that is non-infectious or non-transmissible. NCDs can refer to chronic diseases which last for long periods of time and progress slowly. NCDs are distinguished only by their non-infectious cause, not necessarily by their duration. Some chronic diseases of long duration, such as HIV/AIDS, are caused by infections. Chronic diseases require chronic care management as do all diseases that are slow to develop and of long duration. NCDs are the leading cause of death globally. In 2012 they cause 68% of all deaths (38 million) up from 60% in 2000. About half were under age 70 and half were women.

Risk factors such as a person's background, lifestyle and environment are known to increase the likelihood of certain non-communicable diseases. They include age, gender, genetics, exposure to air pollution, and behaviors such as smoking, unhealthy diet and physical inactivity which can lead to hypertension and obesity, in turn leading to increased risk of many NCDs.







NCDs include many environmental diseases covering a broad category of avoidable and unavoidable human health conditions caused by external factors, such as sunlight, nutrition, pollution, and lifestyle choices.
                 Genetic Diseases

·         Achondroplasia
·         Albinism
·         Bardet-Biedl syndrome
·         Bipolar disorder
·         Canavan disease
·         Color blindness
·         Cystic fibrosis
·         Down's syndrome
·         Fragile X syndrome
·         Galactosemia
·         Hemophilia
·         Krabbe disease
·         Muscular dystrophy
·         Neurofibromatosis
·         Noonan syndrome
·         Osteogenesis
·         Patau syndrome
·         Sickle-cell disease
·         Tay-Sachs disease
·         Triple X syndrome
·         Turner syndrome
·         Usher syndrome
·         Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome
·         Waardenburg syndrome
·         Wilson's disease
·         Xeroderma pigmentosum
                Environmental diseases

·         Appendicitis
·         Anorexia nervosa
·         Arteriosclerosis
·         Asthma
·         Carpal tunnel syndrome
·         Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
·         Emphyema
·         Fetal alcohol syndrome
·         Glaucoma
·         Fibromyalgia
·         Hyperthyroidism
·         Hypothyroidism
·         Irritable Bowel Syndrome
·         Liver cirrhosis
·         Narcolepsy
·         Osteoporosis
·         Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
·         Tick paralysis





2 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had morning, uncontrollable, diarrhea And Diabetes  for almost a year now. Within 5-7 minutes after I wake up every morning, I have to hurry to the bathroom before all hell breaks loose. I try to get a cup of coffee before I head in, but sometimes 10 seconds can mean the difference whether I make it or not. I can only describe it as pouring mud out of a shovel. I can't stop it. Having had a colonoscopy, the doctor says nothing is wrong. He wouldn't say that if he were in my pants. Hinted at i.b.s. and prescribed Bentyl 3 times a day, due to anxiety, being an ongoing disorder I've had for years. No help,until i got to the internet for help and i found a testimony of Lewis Hall sharing testimony of how he was cured of this virus by a herbal doctor called Dr.successful and he left his web address so i clicked on the website and Dm him for help too, behold he show me love and share my pain with by giving me the herbal medicine which i make you of he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i
    applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly and shameful disease within
    three days of usage, words are not enough to thank you dr Dm https://web.facebook.com/Drsuccessful-109263294750359 He you can as well dm him on https://www.facebook.com/Priestsuccessful or https://wa.me/qr/UFTMANFGSLY4E1 you can also talk with him on drsuccesfulcuringhome@gmail.com I own you in return.

    ReplyDelete